Thursday, January 26, 2012

Raw energy drink

Lately I have been making this delicious energy drink to have around 4pm at work. You know that time. It's made of entirely raw, whole ingredients so no crash later on! Now put down the red bull and make yourself a batch of this good juice :)

You will need:
1 clean empty jar or bottle (I use old kombucha bottles)
1 T chia seeds
1t or more to taste, spiralina
1T raw cacao (I've been using my favorite maca/cacao blend)
stevia or sweetener of choice
filtered tap water or coconut water

Place all the ingredients into the bottle Fill with water and shake until well combined. *Sometimes I have to go in there with a chopstick to break up the spiralina as it has a tendency to clump together in liquid. The chia seeds expand and get get coated in the cacao. It's such a yummy treat. It's great to make these the night before or make a few batched and have sustained energy all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment