Friday, September 3, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
In honor of the September issues hitting the stands (or should I say "having already hit"-excuse me, I'm on Ghanaian time...) this collection of Linky-Links are strictly about fashionnn!
- When cheap clothes just aren't worth the costs
- What makes $500 brand name sunglasses better than $10 drug-store sunglasses? Or what do they have in common?
- Holy Crap: Stick-On Fart Neutralizers Are Things That Exist
- J Brand launches Green Label: Their newest line made with 100% organic cotton and uses vegetable dyes!! and check out their green tips!
- Though nearly identical to TOMS in appearance, the Working World’s alpargatas come with a feel-good back-story all their own.
- Etsy Spree: If I stumbled upon a large sum of cash, I would buy these, although I'm skeptical about the whole mosquito net thing...these boots are pretty much and embodiment of all things me...who says your eco-friendly travel mug can't make a fashion statement?