Saturday, August 13, 2011

minimal.

I'm finally moving into my new place on Monday!! All I can think about is how I'm going to decorate my amazing (and extremely teeny-tiny) new space. This is the smallest apartment I've ever lived in, and it's forced me to re-evaluate all the crap I've accumulated over the years and think about what I actually NEED in my life. I want the space to be comfortable and inspiring in decor, while also minimal in actual stuff.

Image source
Image source
Like my last place, this one has ZERO closets. Me and my roll rack don't give a damn!
Via Emmadime
Love how the white-on-white makes the shelves blend in with the walls
via daydreamily
Image source
I like the idea of using a blanket like this as a couch covering
Uhh rentals! If I ever buy a place, my kitchen will look like this! via pinterest

Get ready for tons more apartment inspiration coming your way! Maybe even some DIY'S too!


No comments:

Post a Comment